favorite things

Wednesday, 2 December 2009

... Casting Crowns : Peace on Earth at Lifeway Christian bookstores for only $5 {run and get it!} {that is, if you're like me and love the kind of music that puts you in a humble, greatful, filled with love and hope for Him kind of mood}

... these pajama pants at Target are the cutest I've seen this season, so far {I have a thing for very comfortable pajama pants}

... delicious delicious delicious cacao chocolates... my very favorites are these Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate 60% Cacao {I'm eating one as I tell you this}

... can't wait for a GNO with my crazy ladies to see this movie in theaters {Dec. 18}

... while looking through the new Instyle I saw Faith Hill's perfume sells at Walmart for $16 {any thoughts on this one? I'm extremely picky when it comes to wearing perfume} This reminds me... I have a secret to tell you tomorrow about purchasing perfume! {my crazy ladies, you already know what I'm talking about! bahahahaha}

... I purchased It's All About Him {Denise Jackson} last weekend at a thrift shop. {I love spending too much time looking through new & used books in thrift shops! $1.50 hard covers!}

No comments: