
I have been listening to this song {lots} since buying the Casting Crowns CD for only $5 at Lifeway.
OH.SWEET.GOODNESS.
This cd takes Christmas music back to it's truest meaning. Jesus.
I am a child of God and I live with Christ as the Lord and Savior of my life. I exist only because He exists in me. So listening to these songs that play out His Earthly existence takes me to a place of peace in a world in such need of Him.
You will love this CD of music with my Lord as the foundation.
{and if you can't rush out and get it atleast find the songs on youtube!}
“Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”
Luke 2:14
{Photo: I was so excited to find these gorgeous bells in a store front window late one night this week. Of course I had my camera in tow and stood in the cold alone in a window at midnight... }
No comments:
Post a Comment