it's a small world after all...

Wednesday, 2 December 2009

We had a torrential downpour today/tonight in my city and still I found myself alone in my car, swaying to gorgeous music and saying aloud, "what a beauuuuutiful day!!" It was just one of those days. I met a darling sweet lady at Lifeway bookstore today and was able to share some favorite things with each other. {music, pastors, family stories, etc.} Before parting she mentioned one of her best friends by name and I yelped like a child! It was my best friends mother! Small world.

I love love love {love} these kind of days.

I held onto it as long as I could.

I went back to the Lifeway after work and picked up another copy of the CD I went for because I knew my mother had to have it! I was also able to find her Christmas gift that I'll tell you about another time {just in case you're reading this, mom!} I picked her up on the way to Super Target {favorite store in the w o r l d!} just so we could spend time together listening to the new CD. This is one of my favorite things to do with her...

I hope you had just as sweet of a day as I did! I hope it lasts the rest of the week!!! I'm going to try and make it so!

xoxo
Jessica

No comments: