late night sunday

August 23, 2009

I had so many things to share with you this weekend but I've been a bad blogger. I also seem to have only finished half of what I intended this weekend. And honestly, I'm not bothered by that at all. (as I type and laugh at the fact that only one of my nails got painted this weekend and my home is only half cleaned (but you wouldn't know it).

My home computer is down for the count so I've been on this laptop the last two days. I'm not fond of it but I know I should not be complaining as it's my only access to the internet... with which I'd go bizerk without.

I'm trying to get to bed before midnight (I have 10 minutes to do so) so I'll put nothing note-worthy here tonight. I'm going to go and dream about my grocery list for this week...

collards
bacon (for the grease to season collards)
potatoes like my Granny makes (sliced, buttered, baked)

Goodnight!

No comments: