
I've had many inspirations this week I can't wait to tell you about... Until I have time to share I will leave you with this...
Remember in *scripture where God says He will give us double for our trouble? There were moments (many, many moments) this week when I knew the devil was really trying to break me. (physically and mentally) And every single time the devil stepped into my path God, so suddenly, reminded me that He was in control. And when I was too weak in myself to even pray, I called His name and He answered. I have felt His presence over my life this week in a mighty way and I can honestly tell you... I love Him more.
I'm so very thankful for the week I have had. I'm thankful that others tried their best to bring me down. I'm thankful the devil stepped in my path and tried his best to dirty the way before me. I'm so very thankful I was able to be still for hours at a time throughout the week. It's in each of these moments, big and small, loud and quiet, He was ministering to me in every way He saw fit.
Ya'll, I'm telling you I even started taking notes on His awesomeness in the details that He was sharing with me. I can't wait to share with you and try my best to put some of the details into words.
He has absolutely given me double for my trouble this week. And I'm so very thankful!
always,
Jessica
*Isaiah 61:7
No comments:
Post a Comment