haiti

Saturday, 23 January 2010

watched 'hope for haiti' last night

Last night I watched the "hope for haiti" telethon and this morning I'm still listening to the beautiful music. My favorite performance was "Hallelujah" performed by Justin Timberlake and Matt Morris. Then found "Bloodline" {also Timberlake and Morris} that is absolutely gorgeous.

I was also tweeting throughout the night:

... first few seconds and I already want to cry my eyes out
... thinking about the haitians and so much for the dixons from roanoke rapids
... been feeling so desperate for a change in my life for quite a while... comes on even stronger when a tragedy like this is happening
... beyonce, best I've ever heard you do... that was beautiful
... yessss to black gospel choirs... that was amazing
... dear timberlake, when you sing with that voice, it crushes me
... i ♥ monley
... wish the telethon would last all.night.long... very inspiring

* to donate towards Haiti relief please consider giving through this ministry... in memory of Sam Dixon {from NC} Click this link for more information on Sam's life and a place to donate : http://www.umc.org/site/apps/nlnet/content3.aspx?c=lwL4KnN1LtH&b=2072519&ct=7867911

No comments: