August 8, 2009
Especially when it's one of your closest girlfriends and she's smiling all day. It was about celebrating and family all day long. It was also about delicious artichoke dip and cute little finger (chicken salad) sandwiches. Punch and a onsie cake. I got some cute photos I'll show you on flickr this weekend, I'm sure. It's getting late and the day has not come to an end yet. I'm enjoying a quiet home if only for a few more minutes. Two little girls are in dreamland upstairs and the rest of my crew is out and about still.
My eyes are getting heavy but I am catching up on here for a bit. (really I think I'm borderline internet addict)
Tomorrow, along with photos to share, I will have a few prayer requests I would like to entrust to you. So please stop by tomorrow and join me in lifting them up to our Father.
Thank you friends! Hope your weekend is passing as sweet as mine...
No comments:
Post a Comment