August 9, 2009

As I mentioned yesterday I have a few prayer requests I feel led to share with you. I would ask that you join me in praying for these women of God...
~ Joyce is a sweet spirit I met on Friday. She is currently looking for a new job as she's just recently lost hers. We spoke for a bit about change and I quickly felt the need to encourage her by saying, "I think God has a better plan for you!" She gave me the sweetest smile and said she knew He did. As I told Joyce I would be praying for her she reached both of her hands out to grasp mine. It was a moment between two believers who, while caring for each other, were loving the Lord through our faith. So please pray that Joyce will draw her strength and encouragement from the Lord and that He will place the perfect job in her path. I believe He will.
~ Please pray for my family in Alabama. Please pray for my Papa's health. Please pray for my Nana's as well as she continues to take care of him with daily/nightly help. I'm praying that she will find peace in God's master plan and that she will lovingly and peacefully turn every detail over to God. Please know that my family is very personal and dear to me and I am asking for your prayers because I know there is no other hope than the hope we have in our Lord. We have realized that only He can come in and give her a "peace that passes understanding" during these years in her life that has brought emotional suffering. Please pray to our God of peace that He will constantly comfort her in these times.
~ Please continue to pray for Kim who is my Papa's caretaker during the long hours in the day. She has recently expressed to my Aunt and Uncle that while witnessing the family love and speak about the Lord she has realized what has been missing from her own life. She has sat with my Uncle and been led to Christ Jesus. This is AWESOME news and having spent a weekend with Kim recently on my trip to Alabama I am in awe of how our Great God works. She is an amazing caretaker and has an amazing heart. And now we can know that her heart is one that belongs to our Sweet Jesus. I thank God that He has revealed Himself to her in ways that has left her to follow after Him. WOW! Her life is forever changed.
Thank you so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment