have I told you lately that, I love you?
These things from Target are making me so very happy this week:
... I am absolutely obsessed with this tree and am seriously distraught that they have marked them down {in stores} to 90% off and I missed the window of opportunity and can't find one now. I want to keep this lit in my home for every single day of the year.
*note: if any of you find one of these 4' cuties please grab the tree for dear life and call my cell phone # immediately! {I'm serious}
... fell in love with these little cardigan sweaters {the polka-dots totally got me}
... collection of {soft} solid color scarves for only $5!!! {had to get the hot pink}
... these sweet penelope sequin flat sandals were too cute as well as these lovely flats {with my favorite - a tiny lift}
This {I'm sure} is one of many posts I'll share of my favorite things. And probably lots of my Target finds.
1 comment:
omg! Polka dots for adults. I love it! And the pjs...simply adorable.
Post a Comment