
I keep journals. I have since an age I can't remember. While some notes have been scattered all about my living spaces in 2009 I tried to keep my kept thoughts in one place. I failed, of course, but have managed to keep most everything from this past year in certain loved journals.
While I could write you pages upon pages of thoughts from 2009 I couldn't possibly put as much as I'd like to share with you in just one post. So for this month I'll be sharing scribbles from my journals from 2009 in hopes that you will get something out of it... just as I continue to...
Here's to 2009
While I could write you pages upon pages of thoughts from 2009 I couldn't possibly put as much as I'd like to share with you in just one post. So for this month I'll be sharing scribbles from my journals from 2009 in hopes that you will get something out of it... just as I continue to...
Here's to 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment