You have been a sweet crush. And that voice….. that voice!! Still gets me. And there’s also something in your eyes. I know there is a lot of good in you. And a lot of fight.
I watched your interview tonight and you made me smile a big wide smile. And you made me cry real heavy tears. You are real special and I have a hope for you. The highest hope there is for a human being. I think you’re going to find it. I think you’re going to have taken hold of it with the strength you never knew you had.
You are (no doubt) exceptionally strong, handsome Cowboy. But know this… the next One to take you by surprise is going to blow your mind. I’m praying it and in my heart, I know it’s going to find you soon.
Press on ♥
I'm praying He took you by surprise and I'm praying you did take hold of Him with brand new strength... I truly, truly pray that as I type this now, you are at His feet, looking up, smiling that amaaaazing smile of yours. Forever and ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment