skip to main | skip to sidebar
scribbles on scrap paper ♥ magnolia queen

happy long weekend

September 4, 2009

happy long weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
the Mama
We are awaiting our sweet baby girl. We've prayed for her, over her, and our God has been faithful... as always. We cherish every moment, dream, and kick! We've been madly in love from the beginning...
View my complete profile
... I'm in love with all the little details of this short life. Moments come and go and I am thankful beyond measure that I have realized from an early age to store the memories safely away. In my heart I have my loved ones. In my soul I have my Savior. I am complete.
© all photographs on this website are my own unless otherwise noted

MY ETSY SHOP

MY ETSY SHOP
polaroid prints

flickr - I photograph things

flickr - I photograph things

tumblr

tumblr
favorite things {short and sweet}

pro-life - my journey

pro-life - my journey

I'm honored to be featured here :

  • Bello Uccello
  • Mocking-Bird (Amanda)
  • Morning Light in my Room (Yvette)
  • words to shoot by

in their own words :

  • Angie Smith (Bring the Rain)
  • Beth Moore (Living Proof)
  • Emily
  • incourage{me}
  • Priscilla Shirer
  • Ruth Bell Graham

Angie Smith

Angie Smith

link love

  • a girl and her polaroid
  • abby try again
  • absolutely beautiful things
  • all things lovely
  • citrus hearts
  • creature comforts
  • decor8
  • design sponge
  • marta writes
  • melissa loves
  • mocking bird
  • nectar and light
  • one love photo
  • paper cameras
  • sacred lotus
  • sfgirlbybaby
  • solstice letters
  • susannah conway
  • taza and husband
  • this is glamorous

Compassion - to sponsor a child in need

Compassion - to sponsor a child in need

For Your Heart ♥ Videos

  • I Am Second
  • Baggage
  • Eliot (99 Balloons)
  • Gianna Jessen (part 1)
  • Gianna Jessen (part 2)
  • Our Flag, Our Freedom
  • Ruth Bell Graham

Archive

  • February 2010 (1)
  • January 2010 (12)
  • December 2009 (12)
  • November 2009 (4)
  • October 2009 (9)
  • September 2009 (10)
  • August 2009 (16)
  • July 2009 (10)
  • June 2009 (8)