I am happy to read all about what it is that you continue to do in the fight against abortion. I truly believe that if anyone feels that you are pushing it into their face, that they are part of the group who believes in still being able to make the decision to kill innocent lives. Why is it that murderers sit on death row for years(I don't like the death penalty either by the way), and yet the mother of a child who has never done anything wrong or had a chance at life, can walk right into a clinic and kill that child. Very frustrating and so sad at the same time.
I think you are doing a great thing for all of the children who can't fight for themselves. Don't let anyone get you down! Continue to stand up and fight for what you believe in!
We are awaiting our sweet baby girl. We've prayed for her, over her, and our God has been faithful... as always. We cherish every moment, dream, and kick! We've been madly in love from the beginning...
... I'm in love with all the little details of this short life. Moments come and go and I am thankful beyond measure that I have realized from an early age to store the memories safely away. In my heart I have my loved ones. In my soul I have my Savior. I am complete.
1 comment:
I am happy to read all about what it is that you continue to do in the fight against abortion. I truly believe that if anyone feels that you are pushing it into their face, that they are part of the group who believes in still being able to make the decision to kill innocent lives. Why is it that murderers sit on death row for years(I don't like the death penalty either by the way), and yet the mother of a child who has never done anything wrong or had a chance at life, can walk right into a clinic and kill that child. Very frustrating and so sad at the same time.
I think you are doing a great thing for all of the children who can't fight for themselves. Don't let anyone get you down! Continue to stand up and fight for what you believe in!
Post a Comment