July 28, 2009
I spent the weekend and beginning part of the week in Alabama. I had a precious time and will be posting lots of memories here and there. I felt the need to make a list tonight though I'm extremely tired and my eyes are fighting me to close. More sweet moments to come... {and photos}
I spent the weekend and beginning part of the week in Alabama. I had a precious time and will be posting lots of memories here and there. I felt the need to make a list tonight though I'm extremely tired and my eyes are fighting me to close. More sweet moments to come... {and photos}* my papa LAUGHING OUT LOUD
* sweet help with kind hearts
* throwing questions at my uncle mike who knows & loves God's Word
* nana's fried chicken upon arriving
* watching my mother care for her father in ways I'll never know
* a sweet text message from my best friend back home {jenna}
* taking photos above the clouds
* the biscoff cookies provided on the plane {yes, they are SO noteworthy!}
* fresh vegetables being delivered to nana's one morning & having them with every meal
& more to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment