The Good Cup

This is just something cute I thought I'd share for all you parents...

I follow Angie Smiths blog Bring the Rain. First, I'll quickly say that if you have never read her words then you are really missing a huge blessing from her story. She has a lovely family and a sweet daughter in Heaven who lived a very short time after birth. However, the impact that little girl, Audrey, had (and continues to have) on the world was, and is, absolutely amazing.

So, she mentioned a little coffee shop called The Good Cup in her home of Nashville. I checked out their website and found this cute sign. It reads:


Unattended children
will be given espresso
and a free puppy


Thought that was cute!

Now, go on over to Bring the Rain, start from the beginning of her story, and fall more in love with Jesus...

go on....

No comments: